Located in inner-southeast Portland, Cleveland (then named Clinton Kelly High School of Commerce) was built in 1929 – complete with pipe chambers in the main auditorium as was common in that time. In 1990 the school auditorium was equipped with a large theater pipe organ. The instrument was removed from Benson High School near the Lloyd Center, enlarged, and installed in the Cleveland Auditorium. The core of the instrument was originally from the Columbia theater in Longview, Washington. Currently CRTOS maintains it and presents events open to the public.